Wednesday, 22 May 2013

The MushyPea is back

Hi all, after a long absence where I have been travelling, I am now back in the UK, writing and researching on a number of new projects. Particularly I will be pursuing and researching my passion for wildlife and the whole 're-wilding' movement, which I have mentioned a few times in the last few years. Essentially this is a process or movement built around the idea that we can make things wilder, less managed, bringing back species and providing space for wildlife. Unfortunately for me (but no doubt fortunately for the movement) Mr. George Monbiot has just written a book on the issue which he is released soon, and I am interested to see what angle he has taken and what examples he has given.

Anyway, I'll put up a blog about my solar book soon, but will then be blogging about my wildlife adventures i the UK, rewilding, books and all the rest.

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment